An easy-to-use felting craft kit to make an embroidered brooch filled with fun and personality. Each kit comes with everything you need to make your very own unique hand-stitched Hedgehog brooch.
Use the templates to cut out each piece, follow the colour diagrams to layout your brooch and learn 8 different embroidery stitches to bring it to life! The comprehensive instructions guide you every step of the way, including how to cut the felt, where to place each stitch and how to add the brooch back.
There’s also the flexibility to go your own way and create a truly unique finished piece by adding in other stitches or creating your own layout from the templates. Or why not skip adding the brooch back and turn your creation into a patch, fridge magnet or keyring?
Each kit contains:
- 10cm square sheets of wool felt in a mix of colours
- DMC thread in a variety of colours
- Embroidery Needle
- Brooch back
- Re-usable templates
- Stitching and colour guides
- ‘Introduction to Felt Craft’ booklet
You will also need:
- A pair of sharp scissors – embroidery scissors are ideal for cutting both the felt and the threads, but any smaller scissors will work.
- Tea and biscuits!
- Box: 11cm x 11cm x 3.5cm
- Finished brooch: 7cm in diameter