A bright and contemporary pastel featuring a bunch of yellow tulips - guaranteed to bring the freshness of Spring to your home year round.
This pastel original, by emerging artist Ginette Boyd, would make a lovely Golden Wedding Anniversary present, wedding gift (especially for an April/May date), or special birthday present. It would also be very apt for any gardener or flower arranging friend.
- Frame measures 27 x 27cm, depth 2cm; Image size 13.7 x 13.7cm
- High quality, off white painted frame, with two 'D' rings and a string for hanging
High quality, off white painted frame, with two 'D' rings and a string for hanging.
- This is an original and a complete 'one off' (please ignore the 'only a few left' grey bar under 'Add to Basket').
- There may be reflections visible on the image and/or mount from taking the photograph - please ring to discuss if you have any queries.
- This item has a £15 surcharge included in the price to cover it's safe postage to you. If you 'Click & Collect' instead you will be refunded this amount upon collection.