A wonderful wool felt flower brooch craft kit - an easy way to get creative and make your own hand-crafted accessory. We've a choice of flower kits, containing everything you need to make your very own unique hand-stitched flower brooch.
An ideal gift for the crafter in your life, or buy the kit and make it yourself to keep or give away!
Use the templates to cut out each piece, follow the colour diagrams to layout your brooch and learn 8 different embroidery stitches to bring it to life! The comprehensive instructions guide you every step of the way, including how to cut the felt, where to place each stitch and how to add the brooch back.
If you’re feeling creative and know your way around a needle and thread, there’s also the flexibility to go your own way and create a truly unique finished piece by adding in other stitches or creating your own layout from the templates. Or why not skip adding the brooch back and turn your creation into a patch, fridge magnet or keyring?!
Each kit contains:
- 10cm square sheets of wool felt in a mix of colours
- DMC thread in a variety of colours
- Embroidery Needle
- Brooch back
- Re-usable templates
- Stitching and colour guides
- ‘Introduction to Felt Craft’ booklet
You will also need:
- A pair of sharp scissors – embroidery scissors are ideal for cutting both the felt and the threads, but any smaller scissors will work.
- Tea and biscuits!
- Box: 11cm x 11cm x 3.5cm
- Finished brooch: 8cm in diameter
The kits are named after Margery Fish (1892 - 1969), and Vita Sackville-West (1892 - 1962) - both female British garden designers and writers.