Gift Shop & Gallery Inspired by the Coast & Countryside
Delivery & Returns
So, you've seen something you fancy... Here's everything you need to know about how to get hold of your goodies!
Click & Collect
A FREE option if you live locally or are visiting the area
- Online orders placed by 1pm can be collected the following day during shop opening hours (10:30-5pm). Please collect your goods within 3 days.
- If you know you wish to collect your order later than this (for example if you are placing an order online before you come to Purbeck on holiday) please add an approximate collection date to the comments box when completing checkout. If we arrange a date for collection with you we are happy to keep your order for up to 14 days.
- If you want to collect your purchase the same day you order please call us on 01929 477 228 or email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help.
- Please note that Click & Collect orders are packed in our kraft paper carrier bags (with any delicate or breakable items given extra protection).
Most parcels are sent via Royal Mail, and those placed before 1pm are normally dispatched the next working day (although please bear with us during busier times). Larger parcels sent by courier may take slightly longer, but are usually posted within 2 days.
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY if you spend over £50 (UK mainland only)
- UK mainland STANDARD delivery £3.95
- International STANDARD delivery rates will vary according to your location, and parcel size and weight. We will contact you before your order is dispatched.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID 19, THE POST OFFICE DEPOT IS OPERATING WITH VERY REDUCED HOURS. IF ORDERED BEFORE 1PM YOUR PARCEL WOULD NORMALLY BE DISPATCHED THE SAME DAY, BUT VERY OCCASIONALLY THERE MAY BE A DELAY OF ONE DAY (IF ONLY ONE STAFF MEMBER IS WORKING). IF IT IS VERY URGENT PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BOX.
Orders placed before 1pm will be posted the same day for next-day delivery. Orders placed after 1pm, or on Sundays/Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- UK mainland EXPRESS delivery £6.95
- We do not send paper invoices as standard - both to save paper and also so that you can send gift parcels directly to the recipients. However we are very happy to include one if you wish. Please mention this in the 'comments' box when you check out.
- All parcels are sent with Royal Mail or by a reputable courier service.
- Certain heavy or fragile items may incur a surcharge, but you will be clearly notified of this during checkout.
- Occasionally your order may be split into two parcels (at no extra cost to you) if an item is to be sent directly from one of our makers for example. We will inform you by email if this is the case.
- If you order a bespoke item your entire order will automatically be held until all items are fulfilled before dispatch. If you need to amend anything or split such an order please contact us.
- In the unlikely event of non-delivery, we are unable to replace or refund the order until 15 working days after the due date of delivery in the UK and Northern Ireland, and 28 working days for Europe and the Rest of the World. We are subject to Royal Mail terms and it is only at this point that the Post Office officially declares the parcel as lost.
When your item arrives
Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging.
Wasn't quite right? We hope that you are delighted with your purchase, but if not we will gladly organise an exchange or refund.
We imagine you will be keen to open your parcel and see what's inside, and we ask you to examine your order as soon as reasonably possible.
FOR ALL RETURNS: Please retain all packaging until you are sure you are happy (failure to do this may affect your refund amount).
- If the outside of your parcel is damaged upon arrival, you must report this to us by email complete with covering images immediately upon receipt of your order. If signed for, this must be noted with the couriers.
- Once you have opened your parcel, please notify us of any issues such as goods which are damaged / defective / otherwise not as described within 7 days.
How to Return
- Please return your items to us within 28 days (7 days for sale items) from receipt of the goods.
- Regardless of whether you purchased online or at the Seasons Green shop, you can return your item by post or in person, whichever is easiest.
- If you wish to return an item by post please contact us in writing by email or letter, prior to sending it to us -- unfortunately unauthorised returns cannot be accepted.
- All handmade or natural goods are subject to the standard variations that make them unique and such variations are not considered to be faults. Inevitably some smaller products may vary slightly from their photographs, but all larger handmade items and original art are photographed individually.
- Items must be returned with all original retail packaging and in perfect condition.
- If returning (particularly by post) please ensure your item is securely wrapped, refunds cannot be given for items which arrive damaged.
- If posting a return please obtain proof of posting, sadly we can't refund for items lost in the post without one.
- Refunds will be made in the same form of payment that was originally used, within 14 days of us receiving your return, usually around 10 days.
- If you have simply changed your mind we ask you to kindly cover the return postage costs. In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty or damaged, or we have made a mistake with your order, Seasons Green will refund your original delivery charge. We will also cover the postage costs of sending you a replacement (on a like-for-like basis).
- Sorry, we are unable to exchange unwanted items with a different item.
All the following items are non-refundable, unless faulty
- Perishable food items such as chocolate, sweets and biscuits
- Goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements